CONVEYANCING AND REAL ESTATE LAW
The utilization of the best and latest technology, combined whith our legal knowledge and experience enables us to effectively facilitate property transactions in Namibia with both speed and accuracy.
Our conveyancing app is not only one of a kind in Namibia but also a handy tool to accomplish further effectiveness in property transactions across our country. It is free, quick and easy to use.
Our conveyancing department focus extensively on general residential and complex commercial property (including farms) transactions and developments, establishment of townships and registration of securities (mortgage bonds) and related matters.
Advice is readily available on cost effective structuring of transactions as well as the laws and regulations affecting property ownership and land usage. Our advice is aimed at providing clients with the necessary cost effective structures.
- Property Law and Conveyancing related Litigation;
- General Conveyancing and Property Law;
- Cost effective structuring of property transactions;
- All Transfers and Mortgage bond registrations;
- Sale and Purchase of business;
- Residential and Agricultural sales;
- Rehoboth Deeds registrations.
All of our secretaries have more than 20 years conveyancing and related banking experience. All incoming instructions in our conveyancing department are attended to immediately and documents, such as Deeds of Sale, Powers of Attorney, Draft mortgage bonds and related documents are ready for signature by relevant parties within 24 hours upon receiving the instruction with supporting documents. We have the capacity of a dedicated team able to attend to high volumes of work.
- CONVEYANCING & REAL ESTATE LAW
- COMMERCIAL LAW
- BUSINESS ACQUISITIONS AND SALES
- LEASE AND SALES AGREEMENTS
- FINANCE AND LOAN AGREEMENTS
- MORTGAGE BONDS AND REGISTRATIONS
- RESIDENTIAL AND AGRICULTURAL SALES
- NOTARIAL SERVICES
- CIVIL LITIGATION
- CRIMINAL LITIGATION
- FAMILY LAW
- LABOUR LAW
- ESTATE ADMINISTRATION
- GENERAL LEGAL PRACTICE